Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hush, Hush



WARNING: MAY CONTAIN A FEW SPOILERS SO STOP NOW AND COME BACK WHEN YOU READ THE BOOKS.

Alright guys. Let's get down to business.
With a book Review. Again.
Holy fucking shit. (I got that from Anastasia Steel/Grey. That phrase just kinda stuck.) The Hush, Hush series. Just. Words cannot express. It was incredible! I loved it! If you have not read it yet, then go fucking read it. My emotions were just all over the place when I got into this series. Patch Cipriano. Seriously.
.
  He was just, perfection. He was definitely a cocky son of a bitch but he had such a huge heart under his dark character because he really loved Nora. It was just so riveting I could not put any of them down. If you don't already know, it's a story about a girl (Nora) who ends up getting stalked by this really sexy classmate whom sits next to her in class. And Nora kinda dismisses him and says something like
 
He teases and messes with her at first, but later on he starts to fall for her and she him. Even though, his first intention was to get close enough to her so he can kill her, he ends up saving her and in a way, she saves him.
Very cliché, I know.
.  
And that one Motel scene just whew! *Fanning face* HOT. They got to that moment and I was so thrilled like

 And everyone started taking their clothes off like
They have a rocky relationship but they really do make each other whole. I will admit I broke into a million pieces when they broke up and then Patch had dated that one bitch. I was like
But Nora was just so broken and Patch was douche and everything was depressing.
 
I was just like WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. please get back together guys...Then they did and I was like  
And THEN Nora lost her memory! And I was like you've got to be shitting me.
Their passion was just so heated and enthralling I was a bit surprised since I knew it was a YA book. (Not that I have anything against YA books because I actually read a crapload of those more than anything) Especially when things got STEAMAY. I mean, anytime that happened I was practically inhaling my nook. I got all warm and fuzzy inside and I was like heh. yayuh. Nora and Patch gon' get it on.
.
 So anyways, it was one of the best series I've ever gotten into. Try it, and I promise you'll love it. I cried about a thousand times, no exaggeration.

 And the in the end when they kinda sorta got married (not legally) I busted out like a wee baby.
 

My Rating: 4/5
Kirsten Bird Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment